Wednesday, 23 April 2008

Good morning!

Some of the stories that caught our eye this morning are...

McDonalds to have designer uniforms made.

New Hitler doll available in the Ukraine (includes different outfits and detachable... - fill in the blank!)

It's St George's Day - but where is England's most patriotic town?

And after her win last night in the Pennsylvania primary, we have exclusive footage of Hillary Clinton's celebratory bash:


Don't send a lame Valentine's Day eCard.
Try JibJab Sendables!


Any better ideas?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that - as St. George was Turkish - the most patriotic town must be whichever one eats the most kebabs today. I've just had one for breakfast, so Banstead is off to a flying start.

Neal... said...

Hitler models, in the Ukraine, with different uniforms marking different times in his life? That's disgraceful, the least they could have done was get in a designer to give him a fresh, modern makeover...

Anonymous said...

I agree. Let Trinny and Susannah have a go at him. They could call it 'What Not To Wermacht'.

Sarah Morgan said...

Personally I'm waiting til they bring out Malibu Klaus Barbie.

bennyboy said...

Or they could have him before and after suicide - Extreme Makeover 'Röhm Edition'

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see them bring out a 'My Little Tony'. It's a horse, but with Tony Blair's face. You could then take Hitler Doll for a ride and buck him when he least expects it. That'd learn him

Dr. Mark Sloan said...

The 'final solution' for all Nazi doll lovers.

Sarah Morgan said...

"Bratz: A warning from History"

One for the ten year olds, there.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to see the Hitler Doll story. Maybe the ill-fated Jade Goody Tamagotchi will finally make it onto the shelves? About flipping time. And it might finally give the Gary Glitter sticker album I've been denied all these years the green light. Here's hoping.

J Warry, Tooting

Dr. Mark Sloan said...

Introducing the all-new John Prescott doll; feed it anything and watch him sick it all up half an hour later. Comes with your choice of pork pie or lard.

bennyboy said...

What about an Alastair Darling robot that only goes backwards?