Wednesday, 23 April 2008

The Englishist Quiz Ever!

It's St George's Day, and we thought this was as good a day as any to test your Englishness. Try out our quick quiz to see just how patriotic these famous Englishmen (and women) are.








View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo


Tell us your results in the comments form below.

10 comments:

Sarah Morgan said...

71% But I did the quiz wearing a union jack waistcoat like Tim Brook Taylor. Is anyone else still submitting jokes? Is it a huge conspiracy to get us refreshing the page waiting to see our little names? Sod it, I'm waiting in for a parcel so I'll keep sending regardless. Hope I'm not boring anyone.

I am in LONDON.

Anonymous said...

6 out of 7 despite not being able to see the last half of several questions. Why was this? Did something go wrong or were you continuing the English tradition of not finishing things on time?

Unknown said...

@afinkawan, did you not try pointing your mouse at the questions? That makes the rest of the text pop out.

I only got 2 right despite working out how to read the questions. Looking at the results, I am a minority, and would no doubt fail any Englishness Test that the government introduce.

Dr. Mark Sloan said...

I googled all of the answers purely for the satisfaction of seeing a 100% score. I did work out how to read the questions though, so at least I'm one up on afinkawan.

Anonymous said...

No but I was listning to Chas & Dave as I took the quiz, so that might have accounted for at least one of my points.

Tom Wateracre said...

I got four out of seven.

This is because I don't know anything about Sid James.

Location: I am at my TEMP JOB.

Humphrey said...

Once again, the red menace at the heart of the BBC reveals itself. If you swines have access to information concerning the un-Englishness of loved celebrities, don't disseminate it on UGC Blogs. Pin it on the front doors of Parliament, so we can run these fifth columnists to the ground.

mouse said...

I only got 14 %. Does that mean I'm French?

Dr. Mark Sloan said...

no, it means you're thick.

Anonymous said...

57%!! I Might have to claim Asylum before I get driven out of this ‘sceptred isle’ for not liking Morris dancing. Maybe it's my one-eighth Greek blood - no jokes about Moussaka or whacking donkeys mind - or I'll have Trevor Phillips beating down on your ass faster than you can say, "but I've got loads of Greek friends!"
J Warry-ardis, Tooting-ikanos